ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tomica Toy's Dream Project Series

This 6 special tomica is from the Tomica Toy's Dream Project Series with:
  • Daihatsu Midget Ambulance Type
  • Maeda Crab Crane Fire Engine Support Type
  • Mitsubishi Minica Toppo Patrol Car
  • Subaru Sambar Kerosene Carrier
  • Nissan March Security Patrol Car
  • Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great Carrier
I get this set from oversea due to the cutely Daihatsu Midget and my lovely emergency vehicle.
Last time each cost 500yen, now I saw people sell RM200(oversea) for this 6pcs.

The car from Tomica Toy's Dream Project more detail and nice that Tomica Regular.
I believe Tomica Toy's Dream Project Series good choice and worth to collect.
In future, I will try to collect all car from Tomica Toy's Dream Project Series.











PS : My Camera already back... Yeah

No comments: