ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tomica No.50 Nissan Fairlady Z Racing Type

Yesterday I review back my Tomica.
I take this out and remember back ~ it is my 1st Tomica and it bring me into die-cast collection hobby .
I remember I brought this tomica from Ipoh Jaya-Jusco, that it only cost RM7.90.
I this most one tomica collector have this sporty car & superb decal Nissan Fairlady Z Racing Type.
the front door can be opened and racing sticker attach in side box but I don't apply the sticker.










3 comments:

Starscream said...

My first car too :)

danielh said...

i have this tomica version too .
Nice pictures!!

RikMun said...

wow..the sticker can use to custom other cars!.im still searching for it!nice!